The Early Short Fiction Of Edith Wharton
Edith Wharton (born Edith Newbold Jones, January 24, 1862 August 11, 1937) was a Pulitzer Prize-winning American novelist, short story writer, and designer.Her works :The Touchstone, 1900The Valley of Decision, 1902Sanctuary, 1903The House of Mirth, 1905Madame de Treymes, 1907The Fruit of the Tree, 1907Ethan Frome, 1911The Reef, 1912The Custom of the Country, 1913Bunner Sisters, 1916Summer, 1917The Marne, 1918The Age of Innocence, 1920 (Pulitzer Prize winner)The Glimpses of the Moon, 1922A Son at the Front, 1923Old New York, 1924The Mother's Recompense, 1925Twilight Sleep, 1927The Children, 1928Hudson River Bracketed, 1929The Gods Arrive, 1932The Buccaneers, 1938Fast and Loose, 1938 (first novel, written in 1876 1877)
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781491014363
- ISBN: 1491014369
- Publication Year: 2013