The Econometrics Of Complex Survey Data: Theory And Applications
This volume of Advances in Econometrics contains a selection of papers presented at the "Econometrics of Complex Survey Data: Theory and Applications" conference organized by the Bank of Canada, Ottawa, Canada, from October 19-20, 2017. The papers included in this volume span a range of methodological and practical topics including survey collection comparisons, imputation mechanisms, the bootstrap, nonparametric techniques, specification tests, and empirical likelihood estimation using complex survey data. For academics and students with an interest in econometrics and the ways in which complex survey data can be used and evaluated, this volume is essential.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Emerald Group Pub Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9781787567269
- ISBN: 1787567265
- Publication Year: 2019