The Economics Of Us Health Reform: A Global Perspective
The health care field is currently experiencing a great deal of change, including advances in medical technology, the development of new health care financing mechanisms, and the transformation of organizational arrangements. This text studies the health care system in the US, and selected other countries, through the lens of economics and policy. It presents numerous real world examples and biographies of key figures in order to help students to grasp the importance and relevance of health reform and health policy issues. The book conveys the essence of current reform issues in the US, and places them in a global comparative context. The accessible book will be key reading for advanced undergraduates in public health and students in health related graduate courses, including those that come to the subject without much prior knowledge of health economics or other policy methods.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Routledge
- ISBN-13: 9781138668034
- ISBN: 1138668036
- Publication Year: 2018