The Electrified Teen: Unleashing God?S Design In Christian Youth
The Electrified Teen is a book that will help and strengthen young believers in the faith. This book will focus on key problems and situations in young adults lives like depression, temptation, self-harm, sexual desires, and misconceptions about scripture. This book will give the tools that Christian youth are lacking in their Christian walk.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Westbow Press
- ISBN-13: 9781973616627
- ISBN: 1973616629
- Publication Year: 2018