The Elusive Obvious: The Convergence Of Movement, Neuroplasticity, And Health
"The beneficial effects of Awareness through Movement and Functional Integration, the two main strands of what we now call the Feldenkrais Method, are now known to many around the world: greater health and vitality and freedom from pain and anxiety. The Elusive Obvious: Or Basic Feldenkrais presents a thorough explanation of the Feldenkrais Method in the words of its founder, and, as its title indicates, it throws light on the causes of health problems that are hidden in plain sight"--
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: North Atlantic Books
- ISBN-13: 9781623173340
- ISBN: 1623173345
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: Reprint