The Essential Scots Dictionary: Scots/English English/Scots
This two-way dictionary (Scots-English/English-Scots) provides:* Modern Scots, with some literary words likely to be met in stories or poems* Notes on how to get the most out of your dictionary* Grammar notes and verb lists* Spelling guidance* Help with pronunciation* A brief history of the Scots languageIt can also be used for encouraging the use of Scots in schools and to provide support in the classroom. A useful compact reference book for anyone requiring information on Scots."
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Edinburgh Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780748622016
- ISBN: 0748622012
- Publication Year: 2007