The Everything Weather Book: From Daily Forecasts To Blizzards, Hurricanes, And Tornadoes : All You Need To Know To Be Your Own Meteorologist
As an increase in severe weather phenomena has garnered media attention worldwide -- and weather broadcasters have become celebrities in their own right -- the weather remains the single biggest topic of everyday conversation. The Everything "RM" Weather Book provides readers with the perfect introduction to the complexities of weather, focusing on how weather develops, the causes of severe weather, the impact of global warming, and much more.This comprehensive new book offers amateur weather buffs all they need to know to build their knowledge about the weather. Whether readers are interested in learning a few little-known facts to impress their friends or becoming amateur meteorologists, The Everything "RM" Weather Book has all they need to know to understand the hows and whys of everyday weather.Featuring dozens of photographs, The Everything "RM" Weather Book teaches readers about: -- Tornadoes and hurricanes-- Rainbows-- Thunder and lightning-- Cloud formations-- Forecasting-- The Greenhouse Effect
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Bethel Park
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Adams Media Corp
- ISBN-13: 9781580626682
- ISBN: 1580626688
- Publication Year: 2002