The Extracellular Matrix Factsbook
The Second Edition of The Extracellular Matrix FactsBook has been completely revised, updated and expanded by over 50 percent. It contains over 85 entries on the diverse group of macromolecules that assemble toform the extracellular matrix. Entries provide information on molecular structure, isolation, primary structure, structural and functional sites, gene structure, database accession numbers, and key references.Key Features* Compiled by members of one of the foremost centers of matrix biochemistry in the world* Contains over 30 new entries, with all previous entries being revised and updated* Includes new entries on proteinases involved in the deposition of the extracellular matrix* Presents 3D ribbon diagrams in cases where the protein structure is now known
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Academic Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780120689118
- ISBN: 0120689111
- Publication Year: 1998
- Edition: 2 SUB