The Facts On Halloween
John Ankerberg, John Weldon, and Dillon Burroughs team up to revise and update The Facts on Halloween, a significant book from the popular Facts On Series (more than 1.9 million copies of books from this series sold). Known for their extensive research and Bible knowledge, these authors offer readers the essential facts they need to evaluate and discuss today's issues regarding Halloween, a widely popular event in which children and progressively more adults participate. The concise, easy-to-follow information helps readers answer such questions as:When and where did Halloween originate?What customs come from pagan beliefs?What should Christians know if they choose to participate in this event?Parents trying to establish wholesome family traditions and people who are concerned about this growing holiday will find what they are looking for in The Facts on Halloween—easy-to-understand, factual, and relevant information.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Harvest House Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780736922197
- ISBN: 0736922199
- Publication Year: 2008