The Fairy Folk And She: A Tale Of Friendship And Love
Through the Petrified Forest, into the dark cave and up past the Black Pool is a land called Tranquility. In a wondrous and enchanted land where the fairy folk live, a young womanawhose mother is the old woman who lives in a shoeafinds the virtues she learned at home to be very handy. She arrives in Tranquility to be a witchas maid, innocent and inexperienced. In time, both the fairy folk and the young woman discover that she is destined to be a part of the struggle between good and evil in the fairy world that erupts shortly after her arrival. Elves and witches, sorcerers and warlocks, pixies and sorceressesaall will come into Lisaas life and she into theirs; some to their good, some to their destruction. In Tranquility and its neighboring lands, honesty, loyalty, truth and goodness are rewarded happily, dare it be said, ever after.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Publishamerica Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781413792911
- ISBN: 141379291X
- Publication Year: 2006