Amos Decker and his FBI colleague Alex Jamison are in Baronville, Pennsylvania, visiting Alex's sister and her family. It's a bleak place: a former mill and mining town with a crumbling economy and rampant opioid addiction. Decker has only been there a few hours when he stumbles on a horrific double murder scene. Then the next killing hits sickeningly close to home. With the lives of people he cares about suddenly hanging in the balance, Decker realizes that the recent string of deaths is only one small piece of a much larger scheme -- with consequences that will reach far beyond Baronville. But when one mistake could cost him everything, Decker finds that his previously infallible memory may not be so trustworthy after all.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB St Paul
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Grand Central Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781538761397
- ISBN: 1538761394
- Publication Year: 2018