The Family Man By O.Matt
Mr V.B. was a married man in his late sixties, father of five children church member and Sunday school teacher.one if his church brother found out he was having an affair with a minor younger than his last child.When his sun day school student told his parents what he saw in the church's office between his teacher and the office clerk who was younger than the teacher was enough for the eldders, to call his attention and sack him because sooner or later the intire community would know the gentle man had gone too far out of the way.As time went along on it's way to eternity, they learned, she worked for the same company.she was a waitress and he was a bus driver.the affair was love at first sight, they began dating and months later he rented a flat and they moved in, it was an affair that went on for more than ten years before the wife got a hint, through a game the girlfriend played on him by putting her dirty under wear in his pants pocket and his wife found it when she was about to wash his dirty cl
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781542927772
- ISBN: 1542927773
- Publication Year: 2017