The Fashion Image: Planning And Producing Fashion Photographs And Films
Great fashion photography, at its best, reflects and shapes the era in which it is made. Whether you are a student, aspiring photographer, or working professional, building a fashion portfolio that aspires to this standard can be daunting. The Fashion Image will help you develop your style through practical advice for image makers. Beginning with a history of fashion photography, Thomas Werner offers advice on assembling your creative team, casting models, developing shoot concepts, and producing photographs and fashion film for editorial and advertising. Professional practice, including self-promotion, social media, set etiquette, and fashion in a global context are also discussed. This is `how to' at the highest level, with interviews from working fashion photographers, magazine editors, producers, fashion designers, and more, with around 200 color photographs that illustrate the fashion image at its best. With an extensive list of international resources, including Instagram accounts and several assignments, this book is an essential guide for fashion photographers and film makers.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Ava Pub Sa
- ISBN-13: 9781474240888
- ISBN: 1474240887
- Publication Year: 2018