The Federal Octopus: A Prequel To The Rise Of An Ever Expanding Federal Bureaucracy And Our Current Constitutional Crisis!
The Federal Octopus - A Prophetic Warning from 1933A prequel to the rise of an ever expanding federal bureaucracy and our current constitutional crisis!The Federal Octopus is a compelling narrative, painting a portrait of an ever expanding federal bureaucracy, worming its way into every aspect of public and private life.With panoramic sweep, a chronicle unfolds of the United States of America's slide from Constitutional self-reliance towards an indebted welfare state, massive public spending and consolidation of centralized federal powers.Through examples of graft, corruption, abuse of power and usurpation of Constitutional rights, a historical snap-shot is presented, one that parallels the opening years of the 21st Century.Brilliantly illuminating the clash of emergency and stability, this book demonstrates how the forces unleashed changed the face of American life and politics forever.Our call to action is to heed the words of Washington and Jefferson, to be ever vigilant, and as citizens, to resist the erosion of our unique Constitutional system and American way of life.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781453771549
- ISBN: 1453771549
- Publication Year: 2010