The Fighter's Heart: A Personal Account Of Men, Violence And Fighting Around The World
An adventure-filled memoir of one young man's world-wide odyssey into the fighting world follows him from club boxing at Harvard, to Thai kickboxing in Bangkok and Brazilian jiujitsu in Rio, to cage fighting in Iowa, revealing his quest to test himself in the ring as a fighter and chronicling inside stories about top-level fighters and competitions around the world. 50,000 first printing.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Wenner Books
- ISBN-13: 9781932958089
- ISBN: 1932958088
- Publication Year: 2006