The Fine Art Of Being Imperfect: And Other Broadcast Talks
The author invites the reader into a world of poetry, music, literature, and Scripture. It is a world in which we can find God--in which we find that we cannot know ourselves apart from God, for our knowing is a gesture of God's presence. It is a world in which we are accepted by God not because we are perfectly acceptable, but because we are perfectly loved.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Distribution Center
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Abingdon Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780687459094
- ISBN: 0687459095
- Publication Year: 1998