The Finish Line
Three prosthetic limbs, Four relay team members, And 26.2 miles to cover. From the writer of Swinging for the Fences: Choosing to Live an Extraordinary Life comes another inspiring tale! Alex Montoya fulfilled his dream of publishing a book and found himself asking, What goal do I chase now? His answer? He would compete in the San Diego Rock n' Roll Marathon as part of a relay team. Between maintaining his job at the San Diego Padres and promoting his book, Alex managed to train for hours at a time and to establish a body-strengthening diet. With two hooks and a limp, Alex twisted his torso as he speed-walked through the streets of downtown San Diego. Awe-inspiring as his tale is, Alex would be the first to tell you he's no Superman, nor is he after elite status as an athlete. His hope is to inspire others to make their own dreams come true, no matter what the obstacles are. Alex's hunger for new challenges and determination to succeedalong with the colorful relay team he assembledwill have you roaring along with the crowd as he crosses The Finish Line! "
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Tate Pub & Enterprises Llc
- ISBN-13: 9781622950683
- ISBN: 1622950682
- Publication Year: 2013