The Garden Chef: Recipes And Stories From Plant To Plate
An exclusive glimpse into the gardens of the world's leading restaurants - and access to innovative recipes inspired by them For many chefs, their gardens are a direct extension of their kitchens. Whether a small rooftop in the city for growing herbs and spices, or a larger plot with fruit trees and vegetables, these fertile spots provide the ingredients and inspiration for countless seasonal dishes. Here, for the first time, The Garden Chef presents fascinating stories and signature recipes from the kitchen gardens of 40 of the world's best chefs, both established and emerging talents, with a wealth of beautiful images to provide visual inspiration.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Phaidon Inc Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9780714878225
- ISBN: 0714878227
- Publication Year: 2019