The Geography Of The World Economy : An Introduction To Economic Geography
The Geography of the World Economy provides an in-depth and stimulating introduction to the theory and practice of economic geography. Giving emphasis to the 'globalisation' of the world economy and its interactions with both developed and developing countries, this textbook offers a consideration of local, regional and global economic development over the long historical term. Fully illustrated throughout, this new edition has been thoroughly reworked and updated to take account of the substantial changes in the world economy since the appearance of the second edition in 1994. Extending its coverage of world cities, labour markets, and the international financial system, the third edition also includes new material on commodity chains, women in development, tourism, sustainable development, the global office and the informational economy.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Trade Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Oxford Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780340706121
- ISBN: 0340706120
- Publication Year: 1998