The Geography Of The World Economy : An Introduction To Economic Geography
Provides an in-depth and stimulating introduction to the theory and practice of economic geography. In this revised and expanded edition, Paul Knox and John Agnew offer new geographical perspectives on the dynamics of local, regional and global economic organization over the long historical term. Particular emphasis is given to the globalization of the world economy and its effects on both developed and developing countries. By adopting a global perspective, the authors develop a new framework for explaining economic geographical change in relation to broader theoretical shifts in human geography as a whole. Additional features to this edition include a glossary of key terms, revised chapter summaries and a new concluding chapter.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Trade Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780470249857
- ISBN: 0470249854
- Publication Year: 1995