The Global Edge: Miami In The Twenty First Century
"Over the last quarter of a century, Miami has transformed into a global city. The Global Edge focuses on the social tensions and unexpected consequences of this remarkable process of change. The rise of a finance and banking center without parallel in the South and the simultaneous emergence of a highly diverse but contentious ethnic mosaic are described and explained. Although Miami is like no other American city, its present condition and future course provides key lessons for other metropolitan areasand for the nation as a whole."--Provided by publisher
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Univ of California Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780520297111
- ISBN: 0520297113
- Publication Year: 2018