The God Machine
A Voice at the top of the stairsA hidden treasureA terrifying secretAnd a power beyond imaginationIn his first novel, John Holland presents a supernatural science fiction thriller which poses a question which will linger long after the story is told.A TV producer is hearing voices in the house she has just inherited.Her friends arrange for Jaysmith, a reclusive expert in the supernatural, to visit. But far from easing their fears, he begins to suspect something very real is happening at Fairview. A subtle conspiracy twists around the house which has a long history of weird gatherings and hidden secrets. But even Jaysmith is not prepared for the terrifying truth which is concealed there and has been protected for centuries by the ghosts which inhabit it's depths.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781505494792
- ISBN: 1505494796
- Publication Year: 2015