The Golden Apples Of The Sun: And Other Stories
One of the most talented and visionary authors of this century, Ray Bradbury has delighted readers for more than 60 years with his tales of the fantastic. Here he is at the height of his powers, displaying a sorcerer's skill with 32 stories originally published in two separate collections. A true master celebrates life and dreams in the unique voice that has favored him across six decades.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Subterranean
- ISBN-13: 9781596061361
- ISBN: 1596061367
- Publication Year: 2008
- Edition: Limited