The Great Depression: An Interactive History Adventure
"In the 1930s, Americans faced one of the biggest crises ever to hit the country. During the Great Depression, the stock market crash caused banks to close and many companies to go out of business. Millions of people lost their jobs and homes during a time when the government wasn't equipped to pick up the pieces. Will you: March on Washington, D.C., as a veteran member of the Bonus Army? Leave your home to find a better life by riding the rails? Help rebuild the country as a member of the Civilian Conservation Corps?"
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Library
- Sold by: HPB North Oaks
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Capstone Pr Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781429654807
- ISBN: 1429654805
- Publication Year: 2011