The Great Zentangle Book: Learn To Tangle With 101 Favorite Patterns
Create, relax, and inspire one stroke at a time with The Great Zentangle Book! Zentangle(r) is a meditative art in which lines and shapes are created and combined to make one intricate piece of artwork. Complied by certified Zentangle trainer, Beate Winkler, these 100 step-by-step Zentangle patterns will help you relax while creating approachable and beautiful works of art. Discover beautiful tangles from artists from around the world, including Zentangle founders Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts. Be up to date on current Zentangle trends with new, delicate bijou tiles and find inspiration for your own Zentangle artwork while learning fascinating information and techniques. It's time you gave your mind a creative break with The Great Zentangle Book!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Quarry Books
- ISBN-13: 9781631592577
- ISBN: 1631592572
- Publication Year: 2016