The Habit Of Rabbits
An affirming and inspirational story for readers of ALL ages! A bear cub seeking friendship discovers the nature of bear energy and rabbit energy, and along the way opens his heart to understanding those who feel fear routinely in life, as well as those who reach for their best and brightest moments every day. This little bear cub shares the sweetness of honey through his kindness, courage, and compassion. And he shines his light for all to see! This is a great book for anyone of any age grieving or healing a friendship, desiring to expand their circle of friends, seeking to understand individual energetic differences, or seeking a cozy "feel good" book about how to get along with others in this grand journey of life.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lightning Source Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781435719927
- ISBN: 1435719921
- Publication Year: 2008