The Handbook Of Cage And Aviary Birds
Finally -- a one-volume reference for bird-keepers to serve all their needs and answer all their questions! This expert volume provides the most comprehensive coverage of the wide range of bird species that are kept throughout the world. Nearly 450 species are described in detail, and over 230 of these are illustrated in their full-color glory. Find a wealth of information on all aspects of bird-keeping, including the design and maintenance of indoor bird rooms, outdoor flights, feeding, and breeding. Current advice on the international regulations affecting bird-keeping is extremely useful, and the pocket format makes it the ideal companion for shows and exhibitions, or for visits to aviaries, bird gardens, and zoos. This is a true must-have for all bird-keepers.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Sterling Pub Co Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780713726541
- ISBN: 0713726547
- Publication Year: 1997
- Edition: REVISED