The Handbook Of Cage And Aviary Birds
Keeping and breeding cage birds is an enjoyable and popular pastime. The Handbook of Cage and Aviary Birds is an excellent introduction for those looking to purchase their first birds, as well as a handy reference guide for established bird-owners. Including how and where to choose your birds; what type of housing is suitable, from indoor cages to outdoor aviaries; feeding; breeding and keeping your birds in good health.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Magnet & Steel
- ISBN-13: 9781907337758
- ISBN: 190733775X
- Publication Year: 2015
- Edition: 1