The Happiness Of Getting It Down Right: Letters Of Frank O'connor And William Maxwell 1945 1966
A moving, witty collection of correspondence between William Maxwell and Frank O'Connor provides a fascinating portrait of a rich and enduring friendship and a study of the inner life of the writer from the perspective of two literary giants. 15,000 first printing.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Tacoma
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Alfred a Knopf Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780679446590
- ISBN: 0679446591
- Publication Year: 1996