The Haunting Of Hill House
The greatest haunted house story ever written, soon to be a 10-part Netflix series directed by Mike Flanagan and starring Michiel Huisman, Carla Gugino, and Timothy Hutton First published in 1959, Shirley Jackson's The Haunting of Hill House has been hailed as a perfect work of unnerving terror. It is the story of four seekers whoarrive at a notoriously unfriendly pile called Hill House: Dr. Montague, an occultscholar looking for solid evidence of a "haunting"; Theodora, his lightheartedassistant; Eleanor, a friendless, fragile young woman well acquainted withpoltergeists; and Luke, the future heir of Hill House. At first, their stay seemsdestined to be merely a spooky encounter with inexplicable phenomena. But HillHouse is gathering its powers--and soon it will choose one of them to make itsown.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Watauga
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Penguin Group USA
- ISBN-13: 9780143134190
- ISBN: 0143134191
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: MTI