The High Risk Newborn
The major highlight of this book is the attempt to review the relationship of risk factors, the brain damage caused, and neuro-developmental outcome and link the same to NICU management principles. This book focuses on the follow-up in the first two years of post-natal period. Details of specific neurodevelopment disabilities, available elsewhere, have been rightly omitted. This book attempts to organize currently available knowledge on risk factors affecting neurodevelopment, best practices in modifying these risks and explains simple neuro-developmental assessment techniques. It also discusses, in detail the early stimulation program that can be initiated in the neonatal period and management of developmental delay in the first two years, with the ultimate objective of minimizing child hood disability. The emphasis in this book has been in organizing current evidence into simple protocols that can be practiced at all levels of care.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Jp Medical Pub
- ISBN-13: 9788184482584
- ISBN: 8184482582
- Publication Year: 2008
- Edition: 1