The High School Student's Guide To Research Papers: 101 Ways To Make Your Work Stand Out
It's the evening before your research paper is due, and you're staring at an empty, white computer screen. The cursor is pulsing, the clock is ticking, and you're panicking. Sound familiar? It's a scenario that all young adults will face, and with it comes stress, dread, pessimism, and writer's block. According to the National Center for Education Statistics, four out of five students are not proficient writers. This book will teach young adults everything they need to know about writing a paper, from crafting an outline to finalizing the documentation. We interviewed experienced teachers who explain exactly what they want from student papers, and we show you how to achieve it. If you need inspiration and motivation for writing your next paper, this book can be exactly what you need to start and finish that research paper with impressive vocabulary, smooth transitions, and concise details that teachers won't want to lay a red pen on.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Atlantic Pub Co
- ISBN-13: 9781620231876
- ISBN: 1620231875
- Publication Year: 2017