The High Tide Club
Unexpectedly hired by an eccentric millionaire from a vast barrier island home, a young attorney learns the story of the new client's now-deceased circle of friends, her determination to protect the land from developers, disturbing clues about a long-unsolved murder and her ambitious plans for heirs and descendants. By the best-selling author of The Weekenders.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Countryside
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: St Martins Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781250126061
- ISBN: 1250126061
- Publication Year: 2018