The Home Owner's Manual: Operating Instructions, Troubleshooting Tips, And Advice On Household Maintenance
Quirk Owner's Manuals have taught readers how to 'repair' and 'maintain' babies, toddlers, dogs, and cats. Now we're tackling the biggest and most complicated 'appliance' of all your home! Through step-by-step instructions and techy schematic diagrams, The Home Owner's Manual explores hundreds of frequently asked questions: How can I drain the sludge out of my water heater? What makes my radiators 'hiss' at night? Is there any easy way to unstop a toilet? How can I fill a crack in my wall? And when should I seek professional help? You'll also find advice on inspecting a new home, moving in, redecorating, emergency maintenance, and much more. With plenty of helpful illustrations to guide you along, The Home Owner's Manual makes household maintenance a breeze.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Frisco
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Quirk Books
- ISBN-13: 9781594741036
- ISBN: 1594741034
- Publication Year: 2006