Hannah is a fifteen-year-old Amish girl who lives on her family's farm in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. When her family, hit hard by the Great Depression, loses their farm, Hannah's father decides it's time for a fresh start. Destitute but inspired by grand plans and dreams of a better future west of Lancaster, he loads his family and what little they have left into their covered wagon. They settle in North Dakota, hundreds of miles from any Amish community. Hannah's mother does her best to be a good wife, supporting her husband as they try to build a new life in a wholly unfamiliar place.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Library
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Center Point Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781643580272
- ISBN: 1643580272
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: LRG