The Honest Life: Living Naturally And True To You
The Golden Globe-nominated actress and the co-founder of The Honest Company counsels busy moms on how to make affordable and healthy choices for their families without sacrificing style, sharing a variety of family-friendly recipes, eco-friendly decorating tips and natural beauty-care advice. Original. 150,000 first printing.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB U City
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Rodale Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781609619114
- ISBN: 1609619110
- Publication Year: 2013
- Edition: 1