The Hot Mom's Handbook
“The Hot Moms Club is doing for moms what Sex and the City did for single women...empowering them.”—Natasha Henstridge Jessica Denay, author of The Hot Mom to Be Handbook and founder of The Hot Moms Club, now brings us The Hot Mom’s Handbook—the ultimate resource for moms who refuse to set aside their sense of style and self from bump to baby and beyond! This book is an absolute must for fans of The Modern Girl’s Guide to Motherhood and The Girlfriend’s Guide to Surviving the First Year—with indispensible advice that hot moms like Courtney Cox, Jennifer Garner, Trista Sutter, Kristi Yamaguchi, and Brooke Burns have already taken to heart!
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Southpark Meadows
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: William Morrow & Co
- ISBN-13: 9780061787379
- ISBN: 006178737X
- Publication Year: 2011