The I Ching Of Management: An Age Old Study For New Age Managers
Modern managers need to be aware of the innumerable solutions available for each difficult situation that arises in the workplace. The ancient knowledge of the I Ching has been adapted into an easy-to- use resource guide, which gently leads the reader to a decision of their own. The I Ching of Management offers suggestions in such a way that the reader's innate managerial skills are tapped; this book guides the reader to a level of managerial self-reliance. An extensive introduction details the development of the original Tao Te Ching and the evolution of its compiled teachings, as well as an outline of the trigrams.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Humanix Pub Llc
- ISBN-13: 9780893342425
- ISBN: 0893342424
- Publication Year: 1996