The In Betweener
Two years ago a new medical nanite advance divided humanity into three types: humans, deaders and the frightening in-betweeners that crave human flesh. Emily's world has grown quiet and ordered, her days bounded by mornings killing deaders at her fence, and nights huddled alone in a warehouse office. She's begun to believe life will always be this way, alone with the dead or fighting in-betweeners for her life. But even that life is better than the alternative. Everything changes when one of the deaders at the gate isn't a deader at all. He's an in-betweener different from any Emily has seen before...and he has a message. The In-Betweener is book one of the Between Life and Death series. The Between Life and Death series is suitable for ages 16 and up, with occasional violence and mild language.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781507814048
- ISBN: 1507814046
- Publication Year: 2015