The Incomplete Tim Key: About 300 Of His Poetical Gems And What Nots
A wildly original poetry collection from one of the UK's most exciting young comics, this collection is full of poems by Key (award-winning) primarily about love, sex, dreams, death, and fruit (strawberries, beans etc). The publishing of the book in no way ties in with things like "demand" or "clamor," but is more a result of Key having a full English breakfast with the right person at the right time. Key is not the sort of person to take offense if you don't buy his book but instead replace it on its shelf or lazily slot it between a couple of DBC Pierres or dump it by a pot plant next to the till. Key's just happy that someone has bothered to touch it.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Canongate Books Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9780857861184
- ISBN: 0857861182
- Publication Year: 2011