The Innkeeper's Wife: A Friendship Like No Other
When King Herod orders a census, Bethlehem bursts with activity and people. Gertrude, the wife of an innkeeper, is kept busy as the inn fills with guests. Between her many tasks, however, she prays to God to send her a friend. Then late one night, after the last room had been filled, a young couple knocks at the door. Gertrude is furious when her husband sends them out to the manger when the woman is clearly pregnant. But Gertrude doesn't realize that her whole world is about to change when the young woman gives birth to a baby boy. We all know the story about the birth of Jesus Christ. Follow Gertrude as she journeys to understanding and trusting in the power of God. This is the story of an unlikely friendship that leads to conversion, love, and ultimate sacrifice.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Tate Pub & Enterprises Llc
- ISBN-13: 9781682708316
- ISBN: 1682708314
- Publication Year: 2016