The Irish Dad's Survival Guide To Pregnancy (& Beyond)
Congratulations, you're having a baby. Yes, that's right, you're expecting too! David Caren delivers a long `overdue' practical, straight-talking pregnancy guide for Irish expectant dads - all from a dad's perspective. Combining real-life experiences from a fraternity of Irish fathers, tried-and-tested tips and expert views, with highlights including: Testing, Testing: Scans and Checks What's Up, Doc? Monitoring Mum Prams, Trams & Automobiles: Choosing the Right Wheels Lights, Camera (Maybe?), ACTION: The Delivery Gone with the Sleep: Surviving Sleep Deprivation Accessible, entertaining, reassuring - everything an expectant and new dad needs to know! Fully reviewed and updated.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: O'Brien Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781788490283
- ISBN: 1788490282
- Publication Year: 2018