The Japanese & Korean Cookbook: The Very Best Of Two Classic Asian Cuisines: A Guide To Ingredients, Techniques And 250 Recipes Shown Step By Step With 1500 Photographs
This exciting book offers a comprehensive overview of the food and culinary traditions of Japan and Korea. The introduction explores the tastes and cooking styles of each country including a list of the key ingredients from ginseng and tofu to seaweed and fish pastes. 250 authentic recipes from every region are then brought to life, from Hand-rolled Sushi and Pak Choi Kimchi to Gochujang Chicken Stew and Fiery Octopus. Sweet treats include Kabocha Squash Cake and Green Tea Ice Cream. Illustrated throughout, this book offers an irresistible opportunity to discover new ingredients and techniques, and create deliciously varied meals for all to enjoy.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Niles
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Southwater Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781846816031
- ISBN: 1846816033
- Publication Year: 2017