The Jigsaw Puzzle: Piecing Together A History
Renowned puzzle expert Anne D. Williams offers the big picture on the enduringly popular and deeply satisfying hobby that has enthralled puzzlers worldwide for centuries. From its origins in the mid-1700s to its many modern incarnations, The Jigsaw Puzzle explores the cultural impact this past-time has had on society, its role as an educational tool, and its popularity with some famous puzzlers-including Queen Elizabeth II and Stephen King.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Penguin Group USA
- ISBN-13: 9780425201824
- ISBN: 0425201821
- Publication Year: 2005
- Edition: Reprint