The Jigsaw Puzzle: Piecing Together A History
A fascinating look at the origins and history of one of today's most popular pastimes looks at the development of jigsaw puzzles, from their beginnings as an educational tool for children in the mid-1700s, to the challenging puzzles of today, and profiles some of the world's famous puzzle fans, including Stephen King, Queen Elizabeth II, and Bill Gates. Reprint.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Penguin Group USA
- ISBN-13: 9780425201824
- ISBN: 0425201821
- Publication Year: 2005
- Edition: Reprint