The Julius House
After thirty-one years of being single -- practically a spinster to the folks of Laurenceton, Georgia -- Aurora "Roe" Teagarden is finally getting married. Her fiance is Martin Bartell, a newcomer to the area, who works for the town's most powerful and largest employer. Though not much is known about Martin, Roe is head-over-heels in love and rejects her family, friends, and the minister's advice that she should learn more about Martin.But when friends of Martin's, the Youngbloods, take residence in the new garage apartment, Roe begins to feel that they're scrutinizing her every move, and acting more like wardens than tenants. And when Martin's answers fail to reassure her, she begins to question what kind of man she's fallen in love with. The answer could cost Roe her life . . .
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Library
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Center Point Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781602853911
- ISBN: 1602853916
- Publication Year: 2009
- Edition: LRG