The Karst Systems Of Florida: Understanding Karst In A Geologically Young Terrain
This book discusses the geology, hydrogeology, and water quality/geochemistry of karst systems in geologically young terrain, using the state of Florida as an example. Also discussed are sinkhole-development models; sinkhole risk; eogenetic karst features developed in rocks as young as 125,000 years and as old as 65 million years; and karst landscapes of Florida, including regional geology and geomorphology with important examples of karst features, such as springs, sinkholes, caves, and other karst landforms. The eogenetic karst of Florida is largely covered and this book extensively discusses the interactions of karst processes with sand- and clay-rich cover materials.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9783319696348
- ISBN: 3319696343
- Publication Year: 2018