The Keeper Of Sheep: (O Guardador De Rebanhos)
On a singular March day in 1914, Fernando Pessoa felt his master appear inside him, Alberto Caeiro, the heteronym that stands over his epiphanic collection, composed that day The Keeper of Sheep -- the pivotal work in the career of Portugal's great modern poet. Of the poet's persona Octavio Paz declares, his words strike us as truths from another age, that age in which everything was the same. The Keeper of Sheep is appears here in its original Portuguese beside its first English translation.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Sheep Meadow Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781878818454
- ISBN: 1878818457
- Publication Year: 1997