The King Of Desks: Wooten's Patent Secretary (Smithsonian Studies In History And Technology No. 3)
by Betty L Walters (1969)
Description: Staplebound 32-page booklet has age-toning to wraps, light soiling, and evidence of light insect chewing to extremities, as well as wear along spine. The attached photos make the booklet look better than it really is, but the interiors are clean and unmarked. Many b/w photos throughout, some of which are attached. Also included is a colour postcard of an Extra Grade Wooten Patent Cabinet Secretary from the collection of Richard and Eileen Dubrow. Also also included is a tri-fold brochure from an exhibition organized by the Oakland Museum and the Indiana State Museum. The booklet's diminished condition is reflected in our modest price.. Published by Smithsonian Institution Press 1969 Very Good Condition. In our Anderson Mill store.Dimensions: Quarto (9.5 x 12) Item Format: Other
- Condition: Used - Very Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Other
- Date: 1969
- Listing Date: 10/11/2018