The King Ranch: The Hundred Year Story Of The Greatest Ranch In The World
by Tom Lea (1957)
Description: First Edition. Two volume hardcover set, housed in a black slipcase. Appears to be a 1st edition. Books are in good condition with some light damage, but slipcase is heavily worn. Interiors are clean with no creases or discolorations, but a few light underlinings. Bindings are solid. Covers are also in nice condition with no significant wear. The slipcase is quite worn. The black paper covering it is pulling up along the corners and the top is very worn. Still a cool item for those interested in the history of the King Ranch. . Published by Little, Brown, and Company 1957 Good Condition. Stock image shown. See notes for full description of item listed. Some illustrations throughout. Boston . In our Parmer Crossing store. Description: Hardback
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: --
- Date: 1957
- Listing Date: 01/10/2018
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A