The Knowledge Growth Regime: A Schumpeterian Approach
`This important new book provides a penetrating, novel analysis of the key role played by knowledge when viewed through the lens of Schumpeterian economics. It is loaded with important insights that highlight the primacy of knowledge and innovation to unleash economic growth.' -David B. Audretsch, Indiana University Bloomington, USA This book combines the tools elaborated by the economics of knowledge and the legacy of Joseph Schumpeter to explore the emergence of the new knowledge economy and the shift away from the manufacturing industries. Antonelli analyzes the characteristics of the innovation process as a creative response based upon the accumulation, generation and exploitation of knowledge. He highlights the new structure of advanced economies, where knowledge is at the same time the prime input and output. With special attention to the limits of the new knowledge growth regime, raised by the role of finance, income distribution and intellectual property rights, this Palgrave Pivot recommends appropriate economic policies based upon an Open Technology approach.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Palgrave Pivot
- ISBN-13: 9783030055073
- ISBN: 3030055078
- Publication Year: 2019